About Us

Posted in

Modern Parenting Tips: Styles & Approach in Disciplining & Training Children

Hello there everyone, welcome to Modern Parenting Tips: Styles & Approach to Training and Disciplining Children, your blog site for the entire family.

Everything I have right now is a treasure I am forever grateful to my parents.  I have been raised by them with discipline and values.  As I went on and became mature, I have attended various seminars, workshops, and counseling--all for raising a successful family and dealing with the varying issues.

This is the reason why Modern Parenting Tips: Styles & Approach in Disciplining & Training Children is introduced to the global web.  I’m very much eager to share the memorable experiences I have for all of you including those I’ve been shared by others. 

What could be the greatest price for someone to share this than to see other people get informed about the values and success of a family that will eventually improve people’s lives. 

My motivation here is to help each family and each member to achieve the hardest career in life—raising a truly happy family.

Yes, you have come to the right place.  Just keep navigating and visiting because Modern Parenting Tips: Styles & Approach in Disciplining & Training Children has more to offer to you.

You are all my treasure and inspiration. 


Glenn Silvestre

back to Home Page